Activate Amazon Prime on Roku | Roku Support
Amazon Prime Video on Roku
Amazon Prime on Roku is the best combination that we could ever ask for. Watch some of the great Amazon Prime movies that were handpicked by Amazon for its customers.
Roku users in Canada will also have access to Prime videos. Roku announced this a few months ago which has been the best news that Roku users will ever hear.
Stream some of the renowned Roku Amazon Prime movies, TV series and Original shows only on Prime Video. Acquire a Prime Video membership and watch some of the special movies like John Krasinski, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, American Gods and many episodes at no cost.
What’s new on Roku Amazon Prime Video
- The Grand Tour
- The Man in the High Castle
Compatible Roku Devices For Amazon Prime Video
Only certain device models are compatible in streaming Amazon Prime on Roku and they are mentioned below.
You can make use of Roku, Roku 3, Roku Express, Roku Express+, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Ultra and Roku TV to stream the Amazon Prime video.
Some device models such as Roku 2 (2720x and 27020EU), Roku 3 (4230x), Roku Streaming Stick (3400x, 3500x and 3500EU) do not support the Amazon Prime Video.
You should have a 4K TV or HDR TV & content to stream high-quality videos.
Amazon Prime on Roku Activation
- First of all, check whether you have an active Roku Account and Amazon account to continue Amazon Prime Login for channel activation.
- Tap on the Roku channel store after pressing the Home button on your Roku remote. Select the Movies & TV category and pick the Prime Video channel.
- To confirm the Amazon app inclusion, click the OK button after tapping on the “Add channel” option. You can also learn more about the channel by tapping on the “view details” option.
Troubleshooting Tips for Roku Amazon Not Working
- If you come across any issues like Roku Amazon Not Working, you can try the below-given steps.
- Most of the errors in streaming player occur either due to internet connection or low available bandwidth. Try restarting your Roku device, internet router and other gadgets that you use to stream.
- Check whether any activities like file download, online games, and video stream are taking place in other devices connected to the network.
- Just try to pause other internet activities which will be helpful for the Roku device to acquire a strong internet connection.
- Even though the device automatically checks for the software update, it is essential to check manually.
- A firmware update will definitely be a correct solution if you have Roku Amazon Not Working issue on Roku.
- You have no other choice than contacting your Internet service provider (ISP) when the internet signals gets weak without any reasons.
- Just try the above-given steps to eradicate the issues that you are dealing with.