Pandora Activate on Pandora.com/roku | Get Roku Support
Pandora on Roku
Get some of the best in music only with Pandora.com/roku on your player. This streaming music service provides you with a range of genres. Within the application, you can also refine your choices by clicking a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down against the list.
Basically, there are three tiers available for users to choose from.
- FREE package
- The Pandora a free channel on Roku does not cost anything but contains content along with commercials. But here, the users do not have permissions to play particular tracks of their choice. The list of songs is auto-programmed without a choice of rewinding.
- PLUS package
- This tier does not contain any commercials and is priced at $4.99 per month. The REPLAY function is available to repeat your track once again along with the SKIP function that lets you move over several songs that you do not wish to listen to. The app will stream for a limited time-out period with no interaction from the user.
- PREMIUM package
- For on-demand access to superior content, users can subscribe to the PREMIUM package. Search for the content that you wish, besides accessing a number of other features available on the app. Subscribe the channel at pandora.com/activate
Install Pandora on Roku
- The Roku’s CHANNEL STORE hosts a number of channels and PANDORA should customarily available here for activation and installation.
- Get a new Pandora account or alternatively, do Pandora Roku Login using your existing account credentials.
- Enter Pandora Activation code on Pandora.com/roku.
Want to troubleshoot your Pandora Problems? Call our executives for a solution at +1-844-605-0330.
New Roku Account
The WELCOME page appears as you enter the service’s URL. Enable registration and creation of your Roku account at Roku.com/link by following the guidelines present on the screen.
Existing Roku Account Holder
For those who already have an Roku account, an activation page appears that also contains the Pandora activation code. Leave the code on the screen and proceed with the Pandora.com/roku enter code and the rest of the steps on your laptop.
Note: The Roku remote, however, provides users with an option to enter the password and the Email ID, if you wish to do so at Pandora.com/roku
Use the UP button on the remote to open the MENU, located on top of the screen. From anywhere, at any time, pressing this key will open the MENU. You can execute the following functions:
- Check the track that is playing currently
- Access the list of Pandora stations
- Search for new tunes
- Modify the settings of your account
- Go back to the main app by pressing the HOME on the remote to adjust settings or look for fresh content
Sorting Stations on the Pandora.com/roku
- Adjust your Pandora music collections from the app by going to the MENU
- From here choose SETTINGS -> CONTENT SETTINGS
- Visualize the Pandora station list in the RECENT category sorted from A TO Z
Deleting Pandora Stations
- Pandora Premium subscribers can go to MY MUSIC -> STATIONS or simply go to MY STATIONS
- Navigate to the Pandora station’s name and press STAR on the Roku remote
- An option will be displayed along with DELETE to remove it from the MY MUSIC menu
Use Roku’s Voice Commands
If you are a Pandora PLUS subscriber, you can request for any of the songs added to the MY MUSIC section with the help of a voice command.