How To Create Roku Com Link Account For Roku Activation?
Activate Roku Device Using Roku Com Link Account
Roku device is one of the best media streaming devices which packs a wide range of features like mobile streaming, and voice-activated search. It also has digital audio enhancement, live replay functionality and much more, for a price which is wallet friendly. Roku streams content from various media streaming partners like YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu, CBS, etc. thus providing the user with a wide range of content to enjoy.
You can find the Roku app on predominant mobile operating systems like Android and IOS. It allows users to access additional features such as your mobile’s keyboard to search for content. Users can also use it for screen mirroring and subsequently as a replacement remote when required. Setting up the Roku is a straightforward and hassle-free process.
Within the Roku box, you get a Roku device and a remote which is either a standard IR remote or a ‘point-anywhere’ enhanced Wi-Fi remote. The remote you get depends on the model you purchase, but most of the time they are AA or AAA size remote batteries. Let’s take a quick look at how to prepare the Roku device to link it to the Roku account.
Initial prerequisites for setting up the device
Once you open the contents of the box, starting up the Roku device is quite easy. You can execute the Roku com link account activation process in a few straightforward and easy-to-comprehend steps.
- Connect one the end of the supplied power cord to the Roku device and the other end of the power cord to a spike buster or power supply.
- Take an HDMI cable and connect one end of the HDMI cable to the device and the other end to the television
- Place the batteries in the battery compartment of the Roku Remote.
- Power on the Roku device by switching on the power supply.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your wireless network connection and enter the credentials to connect the Roku Device to the internet.
- If you wish to use a wired Ethernet connection then plug-in the Ethernet cable to the Roku device and the other end to the modem or router present in your house.
- The Roku device displays a unique activation code if the device has successfully connected to the internet
- Going further, note down this activation code. This plays an important role in linking the Roku device with the existing Roku account.
Let us also see how to set up the Roku account with the provided Roku activation code. We are also troubleshooting Roku activation code errors.
How to Activate the Streaming Device using the Roku Activation Code and Link it with the existing Account?
- Visit Roku.com/link from a supported web browser on a mobile or a computer.
- On the provided text box enter the activation code and click on submit button
- If the code matches, then the Roku website will ask you to login to an existing Roku account for verification. Else, it will ask you to create a new account to subscribe to Roku channels
Once you complete this process, the Roku device is now ready and it is successfully linked with Roku com link account.