How to Troubleshoot Roku.com/link Not Working Errors? – Roku Not Working
Roku.com/link Not Working
Roku.com/link is the page or URL that you use for activating your streaming device. As you tap on the URL a new page and space will be visible where you can type the Roku linking code or activation code. Do not panic if you are stuck with Roku.com/link not working errors, as we have suggestions to execute the troubleshooting instructions.
Error While Entering the Roku Code – Roku Not Working
- Most often users get stuck entering the activation code on Roku.com/link
- If the existing code is not working on Roku tap on the start button of the remote to get a new code
- Check and verify the channel activation code that you use
- Enter the new activation code on the page Roku.com/link to proceed with the activation
Troubleshoot Roku Not Working Issues
Use an Active and Secure Internet – Roku Internet Connection
- If the network that you use is not active and secure try using a good speed router
- To improve the signal strength suggest you to make use of the wireless range extenders that can help to improve the wireless signal strength
- Verify the network credentials that you use and make sure that is valid and secure
Check the Roku Activation steps
It is important that you should not miss any of the Roku activation steps. Follow all the steps promptly and your device activation will be successful. It will be good if you understand the steps to start the activation guide
Create a Roku Account Pin to secure your account
As there are a lot of chances for unauthorized transactions and misuse of the account it is always important to secure your account with a Roku account pin.
- For creating a Roku account PIN, we suggest you to navigate to the page my Roku.com
- And then, start selecting the update button under the Pin preference tab
- There are three preferences available
(PIN required to purchase and add items, always require a pin to make a purchase and pin not required to make any purchase)
Choose the required option and type the four-digit pin underpin field and tap on the option verify pin field to confirm
Perform a Roku Restart
All most all the errors will resolve if you perform a quick restart of your streaming device. There are three options to perform a reset of your device and we have soft, hard or the factory reset.
Resolve the Roku Not Working Errors, activate your device and enjoy Roku streaming to the best
Get more assistance to resolve Roku.com/link not working errors referring to the articles and blogs available on Roku support. Contacting our agents to get the assistance is easy and you just need to dial the Roku customer support number, open 24/7.